Wednesday, July 13, 2011

TV Series

I don't know if I have insomnia or I'm just getting hooked into numerous TV Series.

Ever since I watched CSI: Las Vegas when I was in highschool, I want to be a forensic scientist, but when I saw a TV series of the forensic team here in our country, I just said to myself: Forget it! Haha.

Maybe I just want to be different, I want to contribute to the world, or to my country. I don't want to be a national hero or anything. But I want to make a difference and help those in need. Now, back to my real subject.

I watched Criminal Minds and saw how many serial killers are out there. The horrible things that they can do, and getting off by it. How sick is that?

I watched House M.D. and wished there are many Dr. Gregory House in the world. But there must be some modifications, like to cranky doctor who is quite miserable to be insensitive to others who have a sick love one but still manages to mock them. Anyway, it is funny.

    I watched How I Met Your Mother and saw different types of people in one group. The Player (Barney), the perfect couple (Lily and Marshal), the hopeless romantic who sees almost every girl as 'the one' (Ted) and the pretty and most un-needy girl (Robin).

So since I am watching this TV Series and don't have anything to do, I might as well do reviews and summary per episode. Hey, I might be rich by doing this. Just Kiddin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment